Friday, November 21, 2008

Occupational Stylings



I found this great book at a flea market in CT. So, don't worry its going to solve all of your "what to wear to work" problems. You'll probably get a promotion and a raise too!


This is the look for doctors.......




The communicator.....umm for when you need to communicate things...



Maybe this is a gallerist, she's got those picture slide things..



Some details





For when you need to travel for work...



I guess this look works for a wide variety of jobs...jobs you wanna look sexy for.




Yea, this is what I do at work. And with that smile.




This look is for creative jobs, hey its me on my way to studio.




Here are some looks for you other creative types.




Hey Kathleen, this one is totally you!



Okay ladies, start working on it.




For hair tips you can turn to these looks. I'm gonna go with the Nancy Reagan.


If you aren't sure who you are and what you want to do with your life....take this quiz and it'll help you figure out what outfit to wear.

No comments: