Saturday, November 27, 2010

Privilege Denying Dude

I think this is called a meme, but I had to go look up what a meme was so I'm not totally sure. Anyhow, there was a tumblr called Privelege Denying Dude as of like a week or so ago. But I guess the guy who's photo they had used wasn't into it so now theres a new awesome dude who volunteered himself. Hopefully the tumblr account will be back up soon, cause these are cracking me up.




I've actually tried to explain this one before.






This one actually made me laugh out loud.










Wow, this one totally sums up my life.



This one sort of makes me feel like throwing something at the wall.




















This also makes me feel like throwing shit, like every day of the week.









Wow, I'm pretty sure I've heard this a handful of times too.











No comments: