Monday, March 19, 2012

Bitches Brew : Metal







I've done a couple other posts on metal and thought it was time for another. Hope you enjoy!












I saw Occultation last night at The Gutter which is what prompted the inspiration. Here's an old show of theirs.


The infamous Malibu Barbi!


Ice Age.....so good, so hard to know which video to pick. I'm choosing this for quantity of head banging.


Flammea
This song is moving.



Volkana
Also see this video and this video.
If anyone else wants to form a band as bad ass as this, let me know and I will learn to play an instrument.


Bitchcraft
Such a good band name. These are my long lost sisters.


Warlock
How have I not posted this before.


Sasamaso
Umm hello! Female fronted heavy/thrash Madagascar metal!


Rock Goddess
Kelly Johnson (on bass) is my spirit animal.


Heather Leather
This all Latina metal band originally from San Antonio TX was started in 1980 and still exists to this day.


Sledge Leather
Covering a Malibu Barbi song. Men make good groupies.

No comments: