Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The City That Never Stops Moving

I think I'm into this video cause its pretty much what my brain does when it daydreams. On the subway, on the street, at Duane Reade with my ipod. The traffic on 18th and 3rd was just privy to a little of this action as I waited for the light to change and listened to Back and Forth by Aaliyah. Luckily I refrained from moving around while listening to Bump and Grind on the subway.

Anyhow, this video of the Staten Island Ferry pulling into Manhattan is headed by Anne Marsen with a few other awesome dancers. Its called Girl Walk/All Day and this is just the first 15 minutes of what is going to be an even longer video. The mix is by Girl Talk and you can download it here for free!

Girl Walk // All Day from jacob krupnick on Vimeo.

No comments: