Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Occupational Stylings 2



















As a follow up to Occupational Styling #1 I'm going to help you figure out what to wear to work to get that raise. My trusty mannequin friends will be modeling the looks.



So here's you basic career woman feminazi boner-killer looks. I love these looks. Sort of like The Matrix meets Men In Black but for us ladies. When you buy one of these outfits you get 50% off on a clone who will accompany you on your lunch dates.



But what if your job is just slightly more laid back? These girls are modeling bank attendant chic.


Perhaps your job is a little more avant garde. Maybe you're in one of those "creative fields".


I think I saw Basquiat or 9 1/2 Weeks too many times because when I moved to New York it took me a long time to get my head around the fact that gallerists don't really dress like this.



Maybe its one of those really creative jobs,,, like you play the sax?


Or maybe you work with people..... like this dance instructor.....

Or this mannequin who is clearly a teen mentor(she even rides the subway with them).



Maybe you married some rich dude and quit your job like Charlotte on Sex and The City, so you just shop Madison Ave. and wear these hot looks.


Whatever career path you may have chose, remember to take a lesson from Christina Applegate in Don't Tell Mom The Babysitters Dead,,,,, if you get your get your bangs big enough, properly accessorize, and coordinate your lipstick to your skirt suit, you can get hired for anything!



No comments: